Picturesque Idaho - Just One of Sam's Exotic Travels
Blue skies as far as the eye can see, picturesque mountains, rivers and nature in all in splendor: that's Idaho.
My Idaho albums includes:
The State Capital located in the SW corner of Idaho above Nevada and Utah. Surprising enough, winters are mild with little snow. A nice big small town, as the following pictures demonstrate:
Other Idaho pictures
- Couer d'Alene Resort - Resort on clear water Cour d'Alene Lake, which rivals Lake Tahoo for beauty, located in NW Idaho near Spokane Washington
- Hagerman - South central Idaho
- Highway 21 from Boise to Idaho City - one hour drive to old Idaho settlement
- Idaho City - pictures in the town
- McCall and Box Lake - 120 miles north of Boise, McCall is a small mountain village nestled among pristine lakes
- Northwest Idaho - Old mining towns, wheat fields, moose and nature combine to make this a favorite of those wanting to get away from it all
- Stanley & Sawtooth Mountains - Small village is the entry from the south to the Sawtooth Mountains, a absolutely stunning mountain range. Most of pictures were taken at Redfish Lake.
Why not bookmark this site - and when you finish your tour, please sign the Guestbook and let me know what you think. If you like my site, I would also appreciate it if you would share it with your friends who also like travel and/or photography by clicking on the link below.
Please note that all photographs and text appearing on this site are the exclusive intellectual property of Sam Stearman. No images are within the Public Domain, and no image use is permitted without the written prior authorization of the copyright owner. If you see any pictures you would like to buy, all the thousands of pictures on this site are available in high resolution digital format, suitable for framing, use in magazines or advertising. Email me if you would like to know more.